India Bet is a free, fun site where only virtual currencies are used. You can't deposit or withdraw money from India Bet. We cater to a worldwide audience and users of the site should check whether they are infringing any local laws by reading articles related to gambling.
India Bet is a free-to-play social betting platform where users can bet on real sports, instant betting games and our virtual sports games. By playing, users get the chance enter leaderboards and prize draws to win some great prizes. But it doesn't stop there, we also offer betting information and tips on all major cricket, tennis and football matches in our exclusive betting previews.
Yes India Bet is totally free, really! In fact it only takes 2 minutes to sign up and it is actually impossible for you to deposit or withdraw money from India Bet. All that is required is that you sign up and if you win a prize you must fill in you real name/address details and submit identification to us.
It is extremely easy to win prizes at India Bet, the first thing you need to do is log in every day! Every day you login you will automatically be given a free prize draw ticket for that days draw. You can also buy extra prize draw tickets by earning stars from sports betting and playing games. We have daily, weekly and monthly draws and regularly give away mobile phones and lots of other prizes. We also hold flash draws which happen at random and enable anyone who is currently using the site to win almost instant prizes!
The last way to win prizes is to you use your betting skill to come at the top of our regular leaderboards. These leaderboards usually last a couple of weeks, giving you plenty of time to get your best score and beat your friends! We regularly give away prizes to the top 10 finishers in our leaderboards.
Simply click on any of the sign up buttons and fill in as much information as you want to. The minimum we ask for is a working email address but if you are aiming to win prizes you must enter your real name and address. Remember to check your email to confirm your account or you will not be able to login (sometimes these emails can go to your junk folder so remember to check there as well).
India Bet uses the virtual currency: IBR which is given to each user for completing various tasks. When you sign up you get 500 IBR to start you off and then every day you visit the site, you get another top-up. This top-up starts at 200 IBR a day but there are ways of increasing it.
You can spend IBR on any of the different betting games on India Bet and every time you place a bet (see betting options) you gain stars. You can use stars to purchase tickets for the prize draws.
For every 100 IBR you bet you gain 1 star. Some restrictions apply
If you bet at odds of below 2.00 you will receive fewer stars. This is calculated using a sliding scale. So for betting at 1.90 you will receive 90% of the number of stars you would have received if you had bet at 2.00 or higher. However, if you were to bet at odds of 1.10 then you would receive 10% of the number of stars you would have received if you had bet at 2.00 or higher.
The following table aims to explain this:
We have 4 distinct types of free to play betting at India Bet, these are:
All of our products are developed in house and the odds for our sports betting product are all compiled internally. We even offer odds on events that the bookmakers simply would not offer (If there is an event that you want to bet on and we don't have it covered then let us know and we'll get a market up for you)!
India Bet generally aims to run at an 85%-90% payout rate for all the games. This may seem slightly worse than some casinos but because your star balance increases with every bet, any closer to 100% would mean we could not give away any prizes.
At India Bet we earn our revenue from advertising. Some of these adverts are related to gambling. Whilst we are a UK company and have users from all over the globe, we are aware that we do get some users from India.
We would like to offer all users of India Bet the following advise and warning:
This sometimes depends on what is being settled but rest assured we have a dedicated team who work to settle events as soon as they possibly can be. All of our Instant Games are settled right away and our lottery products are settled as soon as the closing draw has been made.
Whilst we work hard to settle events as soon as possible after an event has finished it can, at times, take a few hours for that event to be settled. So please do be patient, however, if an event hasn't been settled and it is more than a few hours after the event has ended then please do contact us to let us know and we will settle it as quickly as possible.
Every bet you place on India Bet is recorded and is available to view in your My Account page. The betting history itself is split into game types for ease of use:
As well as viewing your betting history you can also view your transactions which includes everything you spend or receive. These can range from amount spent on a sports bet, your daily reload or your tickets purchased for the prize draws.
Well, we understand your worries but want to tell you that our systems are entirely fair. In fact to make sure nothing can go wrong, we use a random number generator (RNG) to determine the results of our games and draws.
The random number generator we use is a PRNG based on the Mersenne Twister algorithm and you can find out more about it here.
So, we are just as much in the dark about the results as you are.
We also want you all to win. We love the fact that so many people come to the site and if we can reward them by giving out prizes then all the better! Part of the fun is not knowing who will win and if you win on one day then you have the same chance of winning again the next day. In our beta it happened that some people won prizes two and sometimes even three days in a row. It’s very unlikely but then again, unlikely events do happen.
Sometimes funny things happen in sports. Here are some examples:
In situations like that often no one really knows how the bets should be settled. We therefore have a comprehensive list of rules. If it is strange that we haven't covered it then we'll try to do the fairest thing we can think of in the scenario.
Please see our betting rules page for general betting rules.
Please let us know right away if we do not cover the event or market (or even sport!) that you are interested in betting on. We always listen to our users and expanding our sports betting product something we are always eager to do.
Again, we want to let you play the games that you want to play, so if there is a betting game that you enjoy playing that isn't on the site then do let us know and we'll work hard to make sure it is available on the site. Give us as much information you can and we will see what we can do. We can develop instant games (blackjack, passa etc), lottery games (matka etc) and virtual games (cricket etc).
Yes, very much so! Our leaderboards and past prize draws show real people! You can also pop into our chat room to discus India Bet with other players. We are always interested in new ways of how to show this “real people” data so please do contact us if you have any ideas.
We don't only offer betting for free, we also offer a number of betting previews which discuss in detail the real betting odds on a number of sports from cricket to football. These previews will hopefully make sure that you have the best bets possible and also let you know which bookmakers offer the best odds.
Our authors are all sports betting experts and reading their advice in our betting previews can give you the edge you need when taking on the bookmakers. We have good relationships with all the major bookmakers and will often be sending out exclusive deals to our users via our newsletters.
Of course we can. We have a few articles on understanding betting in general and are working on a selection of tutorial videos about our own betting product.
At a very low level sports betting is deciding which team (or person) will win an event. Odds differ for different teams, so if a team is likely to win then their odds will be low (so you will earn less profit on your bet) but if a team is unlikely to win then their odds will be high (and you will earn a bigger profit from your bet). The best betters therefore work out which teams have their odds too high and then bet on them to win rather than just working out which team will win. We use decimal odds on India Bet because they are the most easy to understand.
The closer something is to 1.00 the more likely it is to happen, or so the bookmaker thinks! The decimal odds are simply multiplied by your stake to get how much you would win in total for a bet
A few examples:
We have a regularly updated set of prize leaderboards which offer some amazing prizes for simply betting on your favourite sports! Check out our list of prize leaderboards to see what is currently active and what is coming soon.
If you do not have a bonus already active on your account
If you have a bonus already active on your account
Activating a Bonus
For any queries regarding this please don't hesitate to contact the Customer Services Department on the Livechat function at bet365, and they will be happy to help.
You got to the end! Here is another IB Code worth 100 IBR!
Please turn your device to portrait mode.
Ignore this message